Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2013

divaderme lash extender Review

                                                                                    divaderme Website


What is it?
It is just what it sounds like. It's a bottle of lashes to extend your own without having to go through the fuss of glue on lashes and it's great if you're allergic to glue on ones. 

How do you use it and is it easy?
 It is SO easy! Basically all you do is put on your mascara like normal (one eye at a time) and then put on the lash extender then mascara once more and that is it! 

How much is it and where can I get it?  
It is £15 odd on their website (link at the top of the page) but also sold on Amazon for various prices.

Is it worth it?
Yes! I have tiny lashes and no about of mascara has ever made them any better but this lash extender is amazing and around the price of a really good mascara anyway. I totally recommend it! 

Marks out of 10?
10! No issue! I can find no faults with it at all! I really can't rave about this enough. 

Before and after using it -
 Here is a bad photo, sorry, of my lashes before and after. Please note I was using a very old mascara which they do not recommend. :)   








If anyone has any questions feel free to ask :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment