Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2013

Hello! 25 questions about me - Introduction

Hello there!

I thought I'd start with an introduction post :) I found this on Google. :) But firstly here is a photo of me (I'm on the left) with my best friend on her 21st this year. :)





What is your middle name?: Gemma :) My mum picked it since my dad picked my first name, Naomi.
What was favourite subject at school?: That changed a lot. At first it was English  then Physics or any Science but in the end it was English & Art.
What is your favourite drink?: Irn Bru without a doubt!
What is your favourite song at the moment?:Oh this is embarrassing! The Little Mermaid has just been re-released here and as it was my ultimate favourite film as a child, bar Snow White, I bought it so my favourite song at the moment is Poor Unfortunate souls!  Haha!
What is your favourite food?: Stir Fry! Easy! :)
What is the last thing you bought?: Um I think it was this dress-

Favourite book of all time?:Ooh mean! I love too many! Harry Potter Series or Consider the Lilies.
Favourite Colour?:Purple no question!
Do you have any pets?:Yes! Tigger my Cat who's 14 and complete trouble! -

Favourite Perfume?:either Lady Gagas or Gucci by Gucci.
Favourite Holiday?:A beach! Gran Canaria was the top one I've had. Their beach was just stunning!
Are you married?: Nope :)
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, 6 times I think. That is leaving Scotland not the UK I've been out of the UK 4 times.
Do you speak any other language?: Some French and a tiny bit of Scottish Gaelic.
How many siblings do you have?: One brother Ben.
What is your favourite shop?:Dorothy Perkins at the moment, but that changes a lot.
Favourite restaurant?: In my Area it's a local one but as a whole Jimmy Chungs if it counts.
When was the last time you cried?:I can't remember, I don't cry a lot.
Favourite Blog?: Anna Saccone
Favourite Movie?: That's too hard! :( Best Excotic Marigold hotel, Skyfall, Harry Potter, RHPS, Any Tim Burton Film, I could go on forever.
Favourite TV show?: The Big Bang Theory but for YEARS it was Casualty which I no longer watch, Darn BBC made it complete crap.
PC or Mac?: PC
What phone do you have?: White iPhone 5
How tall are you?: 5ft 5
Can you cook?: No unless it's Stir Fry!

So there's a lot of on useless information about me! :) See you later guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment